Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Begining of the End

Well it has been a long road to travel coming through four years here at harding and im almost done if i can just make it through one last semester. Many things have happended over the past three and a half years that have shaped my life. Some have come hurt me and some have brought me smiles, but all of them have taught me life lessons that i will take with me for the rest of my life.

Well looking forward to the end, im currenly taking 20 credit hours this semester and on top of that i'm the vice president for my social club. Hopefully i can find the time to get everything done and still enjoy one last semester before i graduate down here. One thing i have always loved about Harding is the beautiful campus, growing up in Alaska has allowed me to see all the awe inspired creation of our Lord, but at the same time there are parts that are always new no matter where you go, and its amazing to just sit back and enjoy the view, and know that God is Almighty and all powerful, and he created everything.

Hopefully over the course of this semester i can find time to keep up with this blog as a story line of my last semester at Harding University

No comments: