Monday, January 28, 2008

Weird, Hard, Long Days....

Life brings about some times that just make you ask why? why? why? why is this happening to me right now? Life can go from one of the most enjoyable things to one that is hated in the blink of an eye. It is hard to imagine how things could get worse some days.... but one thing i have learned though all of this is that life really isn't that bad, even when you feel like everyone has let you down, and all is lost. There is still SO MUCH to be thankful for.

I am above all extremely thankful to all my friends. Life is just so amazing and wonderful when you have someone to share it with, and no matter what happens in life your true friends will always be there to share a moment with you. I'm glad that i have friends that i can talk to all the time and they are always willing to listen. I know that i dont always deserve the loving kindness that some friends have shown me, and i hope that i can have a chance to show them that i am truly there for them also.

No comments: