Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Humility...

Some times there is times in life where you just have to sit back and really think about what is going on... Monday night was one of those nights for me... God really touched my heart, and showed me some humility. There has been a lot going on this semester and i have taken a lot of things for granted.... i dont think it was said, but the verse that just stuck in my head all night was when Jesus was saying, "If you wanted to be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven you must first humble yourself like a child" and a while back i did a lesson on the childlike heart, and how we are to find the child of God inside all of us, and not act childish in the process....

Today i got a new lens for my camera, a complete surprise from my parents. This has truely become a wonderful week, and i have so much to be thankful for in life!! Friends and family both mean so much to me, and sometimes i know i dont show the appreciation / humility to these people who have done so much for me. It is my goal for the rest of this semester to show these people how much they truly mean to me and show the same kindness that has been afforded me over the past years.

No comments: